I’m here with Crystal Brisson of the Project GLOW Radio podcast, and today we’re doing a hybrid episode for both of our listeners! Today we’re both sharing our journeys and being super transparent about our journeys and businesses.
- How Crystal confronted her perfectionism head on and her advice on how to break free from it.
- Our issues with body image and how that affects our businesses.
- What “show up for the messy” means in body image and business.
- How to deal with the crickets after finishing your website and what to do instead.
- Crystal’s advice for me in my quest to stop working so much.
- Why she thinks there’s no such thing as balance.
- Why having a clear goal is so important.
- Why you shouldn’t expect our journey to look perfect.
I help women repair their relationship with food & their relationship with their body image.
Facebook: Feed That Glow
YouTube Feed That Glow
Podcast available on Google Play & iTunes: Project Glow Radio
Resources Mentioned in this episode:
The Big Leap book
“No one gets anywhere in life by themselves.” – Crystal Brisson
“There are people out there that need me to believe in them more than they believe in themselves.” – Shannon Mattern
Today’s pep talk is brought to you by Bluehost. Go to www.shannonmattern.com/bluehost and get 36 months of web hosting for just $2.95 a month. That’s less than one trip to Starbucks a month – and if you’re anything like me, you’re at Starbucks more than that! Then you can sign up for my Free 5 Day Website Challenge at www.shannonmattern.com/5day and I’ll show you step by step how to get started building your new website for your side hustle.