My guest today is Sylvia DeMott. Sylvia is a psychotherapist by day who started a side hustle as an entrepreneurial mindset coach – and today we’re turning the tables and she interviews me all about my entrepreneurial mindset journey.
This interview wasn’t intended to be an episode of Pep Talks for Side Hustlers… It was supposed to be for Sylvia to write her own blog post about mindset – but I wanted to share it here on the podcast because Sylvia used her ninja psychotherapist skills to get me to open up about some things I don’t really get that deep into typically that I think many of you listeners can relate to in your life and business:
- My definition of mindset and the importance of it in building your business.
- What I do when I’m in a place that I don’t believe in myself.
- How I lean on my support system when I’m stuck.
- Why I decided to slow down on my content creation.
- What’s really happening with my weight loss progress.
- Where you might need to focus your energy if all the plans and courses and blueprints you’ve been taking aren’t working.
- Why I share with full transparency when things aren’t going great.
- Why I chase shiny objects.
- Why I’m not doing a great job managing my energy, and what I think it would look if I did manage it.
You can find Sylvia online at www.sylviademott.com and be sure to get on her email list to discover the 3 mindset traps that female entrepreneurs struggle with and how to overcome them.
Today’s pep talk is brought to you by Bluehost. Go to www.shannonmattern.com/bluehost and get 36 months of web hosting for just $2.95 a month. That’s less than one trip to Starbucks a month – and if you’re anything like me, you’re at Starbucks more than that! Then you can sign up for my Free 5 Day Website Challenge at www.shannonmattern.com/5day and I’ll show you step by step how to get started building your new website for your side hustle.