[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.19″ custom_margin=”0px|0px|0px|0px” custom_padding=”0px|0px|0px|0px”][et_pb_row custom_padding=”0px|0px|0px|0px” custom_margin=”0px|0px|0px|0px” padding_top_1=”0px” padding_right_1=”0px” padding_bottom_1=”0px” padding_left_1=”0px” _builder_version=”3.19″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″][et_pb_text admin_label=”smattern” _builder_version=”3.21.1″ text_font=”Gotham Book||||||||” text_letter_spacing=”0.5px” text_line_height_phone=”2em” text_line_height_last_edited=”on|phone”]
I’m so excited to bring you today’s guest, Nagina Abdullah of MasalaBody.com. Nagina and I met through Videofruit’s Partnership Accelerator program, and the moment we started chatting I knew I had to get her on the podcast to share her inspiring story with you!
Today we’re talking about:
- How Nagina took the results of a personal transformation and turned it into a successful 1:1 coaching side hustle
- Nagina’s biggest mistakes when she first started out & her best advice for someone who is just starting.
- The only pages necessary on your website when you go live.
- Nagina’s strategy for getting exposure for her business from day 1.
- Exactly what Nagina does to connect with her audience.
- The number one thing that helped Nagina execute on her side hustle while working full time and caring for her family.
- Nagina’s best strategies for finding time for her side hustle.
- How Nagina got over the fear of putting herself and her offerings out there.
Get your hands on the Sweet Spice Cheat Sheet freebie Nagina put together for you at https://Masalabody.com/PT4SH and even if you don’t need to lose 15-40 pounds, go check out Nagina’s website, follow her on Instagram @masalabody and get on her list to get inspired by how she’s connecting with her ideal clients online!
Nagina Abdullah is a health coach for busy women and moms and founder of the website MasalaBody.com. Nagina has taken her business from $0 to $100k+ annually on the side of her day job by helping other busy women lose weight while indulging and eating more delicious foods. She has helped hundreds of women lose 15-40 pounds and shrink their waist. Nagina has been featured in Business Insider, Health.com, Huffington Post and on Fox News.
“Get your thoughts in front of people. Get feedback, use it, make changes and keep getting better.”
“Your goal is to get your ideas and your content out there. It doesn’t have to look beautiful.”
“You have to be out there proactively, creating connections, trying to reach new people that you can partner with.”